Men like you are making a difference in the world. Don’t stop pursuing God. Don’t stop hungering and thirsting for righteousness, salvation, miracles, signs, and wonders.
These biblical affirmations will help you to decree biblical promises over your life. It’s time that you embraced who God made you to be: powerful, strong, brave, and a world changer.
Biblical Affirmations for Christian Men
Use these I am affirmations, biblical affirmations for strength, and other types of affirmations to help strengthen your identity and faith.
- I am a powerful man of God.
- God chose me because he always believed in me.
- I was carefully and purposely formed in my mother’s womb.
- I am made in the image of a perfect and beautiful God.
- Everything about me is special.
- I am unique and have been marked by God.
- My personality, laugh, style, intelligence and unique qualities were given to me by God on purpose.
- God is proud of the man that I am becoming.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I am capable of conquering every situation with God.
- I am a man after God’s heart.
- I have an amazing future before me.
- I make good decisions because I hear God clearly.
- I am capable of being a leader.
- I trust myself to take care of those under my authority.
- I am righteous, kind, thoughtful, and loving.
- I know that I’m destined for great things.
- I don’t have anything to prove to anyone.
- I am an honest man that loves truth.
- I am worthy of a Godly woman.
- I stand firm on the word of God during difficult times.
- I am not my past and I will not entertain guilty memories.
- I work towards righteousness everyday.
- I am not prideful, but I’m humble and open to correction.
- I allow God to convict me and remove sin from my life.
- I am a son of God.
- I have a royal inheritance.
- I am deeply loved by God.
- I have the authority to shift atmospheres.
- I am worthy of a purpose filled life.
- I am filled with the Holy Spirit, not lust, greed, and fear.
- I will not allow the opinions of others to stop me.
- I am responsible and can be trusted by God.
- I have trusted mentors around me to help me walk in righteousness.
- I love the people that God has put in my life.
- I am blessed and highly favored.
- In every situation, I reflect the power and love of God.
- I am noticed and seen by God for all my hard work.
- God will promote me in his proper timing.
- I don’t have to beg for positions and titles because God has good plans for me.
- I am an ambassador of Christ.
- I constantly partner with God to bring his kingdom to earth.
- I am intimate with God.
- I know that I’m important and transform the places around me.
- I am humble and aware that I need the help of other.
- I am happy that the kingdom of God has many powerful people to accomplish the will of God.
- I am open to correct and constructive criticism.
- I will guard my heart from the trap of thinking I’m always right.
- I become more powerful when I allow God to heal and purify me.
- I will relax, drop my shoulders, breathe out and be still and know that God is in charge.
Thank you for this page. I know someone who is distraught and I am going to pass these on to him. I appreciate the way that the affirmations are presented.
I have a shop in which I have Christian inspired items. Stop by and have a look:
God bless you and all who enjoy this page.