Men like YOU are needed in this world to continue praying. When men pray they release biblical authority, alignment, and order into the atmosphere. Use these powerful prayer points to help direct you in changing the atmosphere daily, removing strongholds, encouraging growth, and promoting kingdom strategy across the entire globe.
Men’s Prayer Guide
The ultimate secret to understanding the power of prayer is exploring Jesus’ example of dialoging with our father. Jesus said: “Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” Matthew 6:19-23
- Kingdom come. Pray that God would accomplish his plans on this earth. His plans are to bring people into relationship with him. He wants all humans to have a relationship with himself.
- Daily bread. Pray that we would all receive God’s wisdom and understanding daily. Fresh understanding of God and the Bible is needed constantly.
- Forgive our debts and debtors. Pray that we would love others and forgive.
- Protect us from evil. Pray that God would help to keep you from doing the wrong things.
- Read more on biblical foundations of prayer in this article: How To Pray: 8 Biblical Tips For Beginners!
Understanding Matthew 6:19-18 lays the building blocks for powerful prayer. When we have the proper foundation for prayer then we are able to expand into deeper understanding of how God wants to operate in certain situations. Ultimately, when men get in alignment with Heaven’s blue print for manifesting God’s love on earth… Unity is accomplished. And a unified army is capable of winning every and any battle.
Prayer Points From Matthew 6:19-23
- Lord, I pray that your ways become our ways and that we operate in the same likeness of Jesus Christ.
- Father, help me to make you the focus and not earthly treasures. “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21
- I thank you for removing pain from my heart and pride, so that I can see everything clearly and make good decisions. “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.” Matthew 6:22
- I will partner with your to bring love, unity, justice, healing, patience, and every good things to this earth.
Prayer Points for Fellowship Among Men
These prayer point highlight God’s desires for the fruit of men’s fellowship to be unity, encouragement, support, and friendship.
- I declare that pride, ego, and competition are not the spiritual forces in our fellowship, but love, joy and vulnerability is the main goals. “Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.” 1 Peter 3:8
- I pray that the stories shared would encourage others in their struggles and help others trust God. “That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.” Romans 1:12
- Lord, please help us to encourage each other to honor you and spread your good news for all the world to hear! “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:24-25
- Father, I pray that you would help us to steward the new/young believers in our group and edify them rather than point out their inaccuracies. “As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.” Romans 14:1
- I thank you for revealing who my good friends are and helping me to fellowship with men that can help me fulfill my purpose. “Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Lord, please continue to bless the men in our ministry and help each of us to share and edify each other during difficult times. “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Abba, I pray that the men would understand the importance of fellowship and they wouldn’t isolate and take it for granted.“Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:25
Prayer Points for Men’s Ministry
- I declare that our men’s group will focus on the meat of the Gospel, holy friendship, and devoted prayer. “And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” Acts 2:42
- Give us the strengthen to continue in brotherhood, and unity without complaining and degrading others. “Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.” 1 Peter 4:9
- Lord, I ask you to help us put down our guards and be open to learning from the other men and the spirit.
- O’ Lord, I thank you for allowing other men in my life that will help to strengthen me and see areas for growth. “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
- Abba, help us to keep each other accountable for completing the purpose and good works that you have predestined for us to step into. “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,” Hebrews 10:24
- I thank you that the men within our ministry will help each other to walk through hard moments and assist with emotional, spiritual, physical, and financial support. “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
- I declare that the men within this ministry will fellowship and give what God has asked them to with a cheerful and selfless heart. “And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.” Acts 2:44-47
- I declare that the men within this ministry are transparent, vulnerable, and open to the wisdom of other men. “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.” James 5:16
- I thank you that the body is perfect when we work together in unity. I ask that you would guide us into fruitful teamwork father. “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
O' Lord, I thank you for allowing other men in my life that will help to strengthen me and see areas for growth. "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
Prayer Points for Unity Among Men
- O’ Lord, I ask that you would unify men and help them to focus on the main goal of sanctification and spreading the word to the spiritually sick and blind. “I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.” 1 Corinthians 1:10
- Abba father, I thank you that men will increase in unity and selflessness. I pray that they wouldn’t be focused on themselves, but focused on being lead by the spirit and loving others as they love themselves. “By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.” 1 John 3:16
- Father give us supernatural eyes to know when we are being called higher in biblical knowledge and when the enemy is trying to plant lies. I ask that you remove pride and increase our discernment to remain humble yet set on standing on truth. “I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.” Romans 16:17
Rosary how to pray please